Custom Replacement Patio Doors
Feldco's replacement patio doors ensure that your home remains comfortable inside, while still providing easy access outside. Our exclusive patio door monorail track offers a smooth, easy-open slide and a practically impenetrable seal when closed. If you are looking for light, ventilation and easy access to the outside, a Feldco Swinging Patio Door is a great option. Built with energy efficiency and durability in mind, a swinging patio door also provides a lovely look for your home's façade.
The Feldco Sophia Series replacement Patio Door offers the ultimate value in comfort, safety, security, energy-efficiency and ease of ownership with a distinctive beauty to compliment your home. In most homes, the patio sliding glass door is the largest window in the home, and the most frequently used door in the home which can cause durability problems, leaking and draft issues, and escalating utility bills. The Feldco Patio Door is designed for simple, secure operation and maximum insulating properties, offering your home a new door that is both functional, beautiful and highly energy efficient.
Patio doors can be combined with large picture windows on the sides or transoms above for spectacular view and light entry.
Energy Efficiency - Learn more
- WEDGE INTERLOCK AND DEEP-POCKETED FRAME - prevent drafts that cause heat/energy loss, increasing the overall comfort of your room and home
- ENERGY STAR FULL CERTIFICATION - by the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC), the official testing organization for the Energy Star Program
- ENERGY EFFICIENT GLASS - 3/4" Dual Glazed Warm-Edge Technology Insulated Double Pane Glass with Heat Reflecting Low E Glass Coating and Argon Insulating Gas Enhanced Glass
- POLYURETHANE FOAM FILLED CHAMBERS - Improves R-Value and insulating properties over other replacement patio doors creating a more energy efficient patio door
- DUAL ADHESIVE AND FLEX SEAL GLAZING SYSTEM
- WEATHER-TITE COMPRESSION SEAL ON WINDOW FRAME
Functionality & Durability - Learn more
- SOLID VINYL FUSION-WELDED FRAME AND SASH CONSTRUCTION - for rigid durability and long lifetime performance
- WIDE DIAMETER ROLLERS – two sets of adjustable stainless steel, wide diameter rollers with encased bearings provide smooth gliding operation year after year.
- ALUMINUM THRESHOLD - reinforces the lower frame of the patio door. This is the part that you step onto, and by reinforcing prevents frame compression of your Feldco Patio Door, which can cause other patio doors to stick and jamb over time.
- CORROSION RESISTANT HARDWARE
Safety and Security - Learn more
- DUAL-POINT LOCK - provides additional security by preventing the door sash from being lifted up and removed, a common method for burglars to invade your home with standard patio door installations
- RECESSED SECURITY BOLT - acts as an extra lock where the sliding door sashes meet, and also allows the Feldco Patio Door to be locked when opened slightly for ventilation
- MULTI-POINT LOCKING - adding additional security elements to protect your home and family
- SECONDARY LOCK – attaches to back sliding panel and bolts into the frame for additional security
- EXTERIOR KEYED LOCK
Beauty and Design - Learn more
- MULTIPLE DESIGN CONFIGURATIONS - to fit your home's style and architecture, with custom sizes to ensure a proper fit and installation.
- STAND-ALONE OR MULTI-DOOR CONFIGURABLE
- CORROSION RESISTANT HARDWARE
- AMERICAN ARCHITECTURAL MANAFACTURERS ASSOCIATION (AAMA) - Tested to meet the highest standards of replacement window (patio door) quality