Custom Replacement Sliding Patio Doors
Feldco's Sliding Patio Doors give you a lovely option to allow light to flood your home, while providing you with ventilation options. Slide open a little, or all the way, depending on the weather, and have easy access to the outside year-round.
The Feldco Sophia Series replacement Patio Door offers the ultimate value in comfort, safety, security, energy-efficiency and ease of ownership with a distinctive beauty to compliment your home. In most homes, the patio sliding glass door is the largest window in the home, and the most frequently used door in the home which can cause durability problems, leaking and draft issues, and escalating utility bills. The Feldco Patio Door is designed for simple, secure operation and maximum insulating properties, offering your home a new door that is both functional, beautiful and highly energy efficient.
Patio doors can be combined with large picture windows on the sides or transoms above for spectacular view and light entry.
Energy Efficiency - Learn more
- WEDGE INTERLOCK AND DEEP-POCKETED FRAME - prevent drafts that cause heat/energy loss, increasing the overall comfort of your room and home
- ENERGY STAR FULL CERTIFICATION - by the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC), the official testing organization for the Energy Star Program
- ENERGY EFFICIENT GLASS - Extra Wide 13/16" Dual Glazed Warm-Edge Technology Insulated Double Pane Glass with Heat Reflecting Low E Glass Coating and Argon/Krypton Insulating Gas Enhanced Glass
- DUAL ADHESIVE AND FLEX SEAL GLAZING SYSTEM
- WEATHER-TITE COMPRESSION SEAL ON WINDOW FRAME
Functionality & Durability - Learn more
- SOLID VINYL FUSION-WELDED FRAME AND SASH CONSTRUCTION - for rigid durability and long lifetime performance
- MONORAIL TRACK DESIGN - for smooth gliding operation year after year. This design eliminates misalignments that can occur with standard patio door rollers cutting new tracks around the sill track.
- HANGING SCREEN - this updated design and construction insures easy operation and prevents jamming that occurs with other patio door screens. The screen is attached to the top of the screen frame, not the bottom, and glides smoothly for easy operation, unlike big-box door screens that easily come off track and pop out of the frame.
- ALUMINUM THRESHOLD - reinforces the lower frame of the patio door. This is the part that you step onto, and by reinforcing prevents frame compression of your Feldco Patio Door, which can cause other patio doors to stick and jamb over time.
- CORROSION RESISTANT HARDWARE
Safety and Security - Learn more
- EXTERNAL DUAL-POINT KEYED LOCK - provides additional security by preventing the door sash from being lifted up and removed, a common method for burglars to invade your home with standard patio door installations
- RECESSED SECURITY BOLT - acts as an extra lock where the sliding door sashes meet, and also allows the Feldco Patio Door to be locked when opened slightly for ventilation
- Optional: MULTI-POINT LOCKING - adding additional security elements to protect your home and family
Beauty and Design - Learn more
- MULTIPLE DESIGN CONFIGURATIONS - to fit your home's style and architecture, with custom sizes to ensure a proper fit and installation.
- STAND-ALONE OR MULTI-CASEMENT CONFIGURABLE
- CORROSION RESISTANT HARDWARE
- AMERICAN ARCHITECTURAL MANAFACTURERS ASSOCIATION (AAMA) - Tested to meet the highest standards of replacement window (patio door) quality