Custom Replacement Awning Windows
Feldco Sophia Series Awning Windows are a great replacement window option that provides you with unobstructed views of the outside. Similar to a Casement Window, the Awning Window opens outward from the bottom, and with a sleekly designed handle, you can control the desired amount of ventilation. Awning replacement windows are a great way to increase the ventilation of air in your home no matter the weather. As the window provides an 'awning effect' below, rain won't fly into your home during a downpour.
Feldco Awning Windows are often used with a Picture Window or in conjunction with another Awning to increase air flow. Awning Replacement Windows are typically used to maximize viewing area in openings that are shorter and more horizontal. However they are used, Feldco Awning Windows are a beautiful, functional and secure option for your home, and are perfect for the ever-changing Midwest Climate!
Energy Efficiency - Learn more
- MULTI-CHAMBERED FRAME CONSTRUCTION - creates boundaries that not only improve the awning windows' insulation, it improves structural strength and reduces noise
- INSULATED DOUBLE PANE GLASS with ARGON GAS AND LOW-E COATING - Enhances strength of the awning window's glass area, with optimal energy-efficient insulation compared to stock awning window glass
- DURALITE WARM EDGE TECHNOLOGY - creates long lasting energy-efficient performance by providing additional protection against infiltration and condensation
- WEATHER-TITE COMPRESSION SEAL - eliminates drafts and dirt infiltration into the awning window, increasing the comfort of your home
Functionality & Durability - Learn more
- FUSION-WELDED WINDOW FRAME AND SASHES - cannot loosen or come apart, unlike windows with frames and sashes that are screwed or fastened together
- SOLID PURE UNPLASTICIZED VIRGIN VINYL CONSTRUCTION and MULTI-CHAMBERED FRAME CONSTRUCTION - Improved awning window structural strength, energy efficient insulation, and sound reduction to make your home more quiet. Plastic-free construction prevents warping, aging and precludes your new awning window from discoloring and becoming brittle
- MITERED WELDED, DUAL-GLAZING- on all sashes and frames creates greater weld coverage for superior durability and a more beautiful finish.
- DUAL GLAZED WARM-EDGE TECHNOLOGY INSULATED DOUBLE PANE GLASS - Enhances the strength of the awning window, as well as energy efficiency. Also protects your valuable home furnishings from fading due to sunlight.
- MULTI-POINT CORROSION RESISTANT STEEL HARDWARE - for smooth and durable operation that won't deteriorate with time and weather cycles.
- EXTRUDED SCREEN FRAME WITH MITERED CORNERS - increases durability versus standard screens with rolled-thin metal tube frames
Safety and Security - Learn more
- MULTI-POINT LOCKING SYSTEM - Feldco awning windows have a heavy-duty locking handle providing even greater security against break-ins, protecting your family and belongings as securely as possible
- CORROSION RESISTANT HARDWARE - all internal and external hardware is designed to last against the harshest abuse that weather, and your family, can dish out
- LIMITED LIFETIME NON-PRORATED TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY - Protects your Feldco awning replacement windows for years to come, and can be transferred to a new owner if you sell your home in the future.
Beauty and Design - Learn more
- MARINE FLOAT GLASS - optimal visibility for your awning window through a nonporous glass surface that requires less frequent cleaning. More optically efficient for viewing than standard rolled window glass
- SOLID VIRGIN VINYL CONSTRUCTION with TITANIUM DIOXIDE - Plastic-free composite precludes your new replacement awning window from becoming brittle or discoloring. Titanium Dioxide serves as a sun block to prevent fading
- MITERED WELDED, DUAL-GLAZED SASHES AND FRAMES - creates greater weld coverage for enhanced durability and more beautiful awning window finish
- ELEGANT LOW-PROFILE FOLDING OPERATOR HANDLE - the awning window's cranking handle 'folds away' for a hidden, sleek look, unlike protruding crank handles on lower-quality awning windows